GET YOUR LIFESTYLE BACK!
Our outstanding team is here to help you reach your healthcare goals. Contact us today.
Chiropractor Pleasantville NY
Our chiropractic services in Pleasantville are designed to promote optimal wellness and injury recovery for individuals of all ages. Our licensed chiropractor, Dr. Gordon, has more than 18 years of experience caring for injuries related to the spine and extremities. Furthermore, many patients report that due to chiropractic care and specific rehabilitative programs, Dr. Gordon has managed their chronic complaints which include: headaches, digestive disorders, anxiety, fatigue, weight management, sport and work related injuries.
Carnegie Chiropractic - North
Dr. Gordon focuses on the functioning of the nervous system while also educating his patients on wellness strategies for full-body health. His "whole person" approach combines chiropractic care, sound nutrition, rest, stress management, and exercise to promote optimal health and injury recovery. If you are accepted for care and follow the designated course of care specifically designed for you, Dr. Gordon is confident that you will achieve your health care goals in a safe and effective manner. Dr. Gordon received his chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1998 and opened Carnegie Chiropractic, to serve the needs of adults and families in the Pleasantville area. Since then, he has been a trusted provider in Manhattan to men, women, children, athletes, entertainers, and Broadway performers.
It's Your Life... Live it in Health!
Chiropractic Care May Help
You don't have to live in pain. We are here to help you get your life back.
How We Can Help
- Chiropractic Adjustments - We offer chiropractic adjustments to reduce back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sciatica pain, knee pain, and much more. By realigning your spine, chiropractic adjustments restore nervous system function, which is a crucial part of your body's natural healing system. As a result, you will feel more energy and less pain, while enjoying the health and wellness benefits that come with chiropractic care. Our Midtown chiropractor offers many chiropractic techniques; including Palmer Package, Diversified, Activator Methods, Gonstead, Applied Kinesiology, Thompson, Flexion-Distraction, and Trigger Point Therapy.
- Foot Orthotics – Dr. Gordon also specializes in providing custom foot orthotics. Orthotics are spinal stabilizers that help provide a balanced foundation following a chiropractic adjustment.
- Cold Laser Therapy – Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) makes the use of light rays work with muscle tissues in order to speed up recovery. Many patients are able to find relief from chronic pain through cold laser therapy.
Other Services We Offer
- Spinal Decompression - If you have a herniated disc, slipped disc, or bulging disc, spinal decompression is a proven alternative to back surgery. Before getting invasive surgery, which can have uncertain results and a long recovery period, allow us to reduce injury to the disc by elongating your spine through the use of a dedicated decompression table for your specific injury. As your spinal decompression chiropractor in Midtown, Dr. Gordon can help minimize the need for surgery.
- Nutritional Counseling and Lifestyle Advice - Our lifestyle advice is designed to help you heal from your injuries and attain optimal wellness. If you would like recommendations for weight loss, nutrition supplements, stretches, or anything else, we are here for you.
- Corrective Exercises - After our Midtown chiropractor has restored proper alignment, he can demonstrate corrective exercises to be performed at home. By doing these at home, you can not only actively participate in your own recovery but you can shorten overall recovery time.
new patient special
Are you new to our office? Take advantage of our Special Offer!
COPYRIGHT © 2023