Is your life ruled by chronic pain? Do you find it difficult to work, enjoy time with family and even sleep because you’re in constant pain? Take back control at Carnegie Chiropractic, where you can receive natural, drug-free pain management from a chiropractor in Midtown NYC and Pleasantville. Our experienced chiropractor, Dr. Jason Gordon, is licensed to treat all sorts of pain caused by a variety of problems.
Reasons For Pain Management Services
Whether you suffer from acute pain caused by a sports injury or car accident, or you have an underlying condition that causes chronic pain, we can help you find relief. Something as simple as poor workplace ergonomics could be the source of your pain, which we can discuss with you and help find a solution.
Types of Pain Our Chiropractor Can Treat
One patient’s pain may differ greatly from another’s, but as a licensed and experienced chiropractor, Dr. Gordon can provide the pain relief you need, regardless of the cause. Here are the some of the types of conditions we treat:
- Back pain: Your back is responsible for stabilizing your whole body. If you experience back pain, everything can feel off. That’s why we treat this condition naturally and effectively instead of simply attempting to cover it up.
- Neck pain: The part of your body responsible for holding your head is remarkably delicate. Whether you wake up with a crick in your neck or you suffer from whiplash in a car accident, let our Midtown chiropractor help restore a pain-free life.
- Sciatica: A form of nerve pain, sciatica originates in your pelvic region and radiates pain into your lower back and down the back of your legs. Nerve pain results in tingling and numbness, which can make walking and even sitting difficult. If these symptoms sound familiar, it’s time to visit our Manhattan office.
Pain Relief Techniques
At Carnegie Chiropractic, we take pain relief very seriously. Depending on the type of pain you’re experiencing, we’ll recommend one or more of the following pain management techniques:
- Chiropractic adjustments: If a slipped disc, pinched nerve or another spinal problem is the source of your back or neck pain, chiropractic adjustments can make a huge difference. Dr. Gordon provides gentle adjustments to restore spinal alignment and provide pain relief.
- Spinal decompression: Pain stemming from a herniated disc or muscle injury can benefit greatly from spinal decompression. This gently stretches the spine to alleviate pressure and eliminate pain.
- Massage therapy: Sprains, strains and sore muscles are effectively treated with massage therapy. Different Techniques target different types of pain so your body can heal completely.
What are you waiting for? The sooner you seek pain management, the sooner you can start enjoying life again!